Step 1: Navigate to the Burn-Redeem page and choose the “Create event” button
Step 2: Provide the necessary information including photo preview, event name & description
Step 2: Choose Burning NFTs
- Click the "Select NFT" button to bring up a pop-up. From there, choose one or multiple NFTs to burn. You can use the search bar or filter to find the right one, then click "Select" to complete
- Enter the burn quantity for each NFT. Keep in mind that the burn quantity is the number of NFTs required for a buyer to redeem a new one, and it cannot exceed the total supply.
- Max burnable times = total supply divided by burn quantity quantity (rounded down to the nearest whole number).
📌 Please keep in mind that if you select NFTs with the "off sale" status, you must put them up for sale immediately after creating a burn-redeem event.
Step 3: Choosing Your Redeemable NFT
- Click the "Select NFT" button to bring up a pop-up. Choose only one NFT to redeem, and keep in mind that only off-sale items are available. You can use the search bar or filter to find the right one, then click "Select" to finish.
📌 Please note that you cannot select the NFT that has already been burned above
- Enter the "Redeem Quantity", ensuring that the "Max redeemable times" equals "Max burnable times."
- Calculate the "Max burnable times" by dividing the total supply by the burn quantity (rounded down to the nearest whole number).
Step 4: Setting Event Duration and SEO Visibility
- Set the duration for your event. You have two options: unlimited or set the start and end time.
- If you want to limit the attendees of this event, activate the whitelist and choose the available ones.
- You can improve your event's visibility by doing SEO. Click "Edit Listing" and fill in the page title, description, and URL.