In some cases, you cannot connect to your store. It might causes by the following reasons:
1. Wallet has not been installed
1.1 Download Metamask
- If you are using a PC/laptop, you might not yet install the Metamask Wallet extension on a web browser. Please install here https://metamask.io/download.html
- If you are using a mobile phone, you might not yet download Metamask Wallet mobile app on your phone. Please install here https://metamask.io/download.html
- If you are using a mobile phone and already installed Metamask Wallet mobile app, please copy the NFTify URL and paste it to Metamask App ---> Browser section to connect the wallet.
1.2. Download WalletConnect
WalletConnect is not an app, but a protocol supported by many different decentralized applications and wallets. Install any mobile wallets supporting WalletConnect protocol.
WalletConnect wallets are available for Android and iPhone.
2. Select the wrong network
Each store is associated with a specific blockchain network. Please make sure you connect to the right network. Otherwise, you may receive an alert box that shows the Wrong Network.
Please open your Wallet and select the right network.
3. Connect the incorrect wallet address
Each store is associated with a specific wallet address. Please make sure you connect to the right wallet address on your Wallet. Otherwise, you may receive an alert box that shows the Incorrect Wallet Address.
Please open your Wallet and select the correct wallet address.