Step 1: Access Event Details
- On the Burn-Redeem Event Listing screen, you will see a list of Burn-Redeem events.
- Locate the event you want to view in detail and click on the eye icon
Step 2: Explore Event Details
Once you click on the eye icon, you will be directed to the Burn-Redeem Event Detail screen. Here, you can access various event-related information:
- Views: total number of views of the event details page on the Buyer Web.
- Total Redemption: the total number of times NFTs will be redeemed.
- Total Redeemed: the total number of times users have redeemed items in the event. Clicking on this field will open a popup containing all wallet addresses that claimed NFTs.
- Name: the name of the event along with the date and time it was created.
- Start Date: Displays the event's start date and time. If the event has no set duration, it will show "Unlimited”
- End Date: the event's end date and time. If the event has no set duration, it will show "Unlimited"
- Status: the current status of the event, such as "Coming soon," "Cancelled," "Ended," or "Live."
- Whitelist: If applicable, this field will display information about a whitelist applied to the event. Clicking on it will allow you to view whitelist details.
- Burn NFT: Information related to NFTs that can be burned during the event.
- Redeem NFT: Information related to NFTs that can be redeemed during the event.
- Search Engine Listing Preview: Displays SEO information for the Burn-Redeem Event detail page, including the page title, description, and URL.
- Action Dropdown: provides actions you can take, including "View on Store" and "Cancel Event."
- You can click on "View on Store" to open a new tab with the event details page on the user web.
- The "Cancel Event" option is available but disabled when the event status is "Ended" or "Cancelled."