User", “you” or "your") and NFTify Bridge (referred to herein as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or
“our”), the company who owns and operates the Platform and the Site.
I.2. Unless otherwise specified, all terms used in this Policy shall have the same meanings as
provided in Clause 2. Definition and Interpretation of our Terms of Service.
I.3. This Policy (together with our Terms of Service) explains and sets out the basis for why and
when we collect Personal Information about the people who use the Platform and the Site, how
we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to other parties and the measures we take to
I.4. By using the Platform and the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices
described in this Policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the collection and
processing of any Personal Information you provide, as described below. We may amend this
Policy from time to time so please check it occasionally to ensure that you agree with any
changes. Your continued use of the Platform and the Site will constitute your acceptance of, and
agreement to, any changes.
I.5. The Company values privacy and we make a concerted effort to minimize and, to the possible extent, prevent the exposure of personal data during the use of our interface.
I.6. We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes
details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation,
political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and
I.7. We do not collect, hold, or store any information related to your wallet, including private
keys, keystore files, passwords, mnemonic phrases. In case the user connects to the Site from a
wallet managed by the platform, the wallet will be managed in accordance with the platform’s
Term of Use.
I.8. In case any of your personal information is collected by us, this Policy describes how the Company
collects, uses, and shares personal information of people who use the Platform and the Site.
I.9. This Policy applies to anyone who accesses the Platform and the Site. Please read the Policy
carefully to understand how your information will be handled within the system. By
visiting the Site, and/or using the Platform, you acknowledge that the collection, use, and
sharing of your information will take place as described in this Policy.
I.10. Since we are clear about the terminologies used, the phrase
“Personal Information” in this Policy refers to all information about an individual that (either by
itself or when combined with information from other available sources) allows that individual to
be identified, including but not limited, the individual’s name, telephone number, or e-mail
II. Terms and Definitions
the following meanings unless otherwise indicated:
- "Tokens" means blockchain-based assets or rights, or other similar digital representations of rights or assets.
- “N1 on Ethereum blockchain”, or “N1 ERC20” means an ERC20 token hosted on Ethereum network, issued by the Company. (Contract address: 0x0dde6f6e345bfd23f3f419f0dfe04e93143b44fb)
- “N1 on Binance Smart Chain”, or “N1 BEP20'' means a BEP20 token hosted on Binance Smart Chain, issued by the Company and backed by an equal amount of SOTA ERC20 locked in NFTify Bridge contract. (Contract address: 0x0742b62eFB5f2eaBBc14567dfC0860CE0565bCf4)
- "Platform" means the cross-chain transfer module for interoperability between blockchains network (the list of supported networks are subjected to changes. The platform currently supports Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain)
- "Site" means the Internet website of NFTify Bridge: https://nftifybridge.com
- “NFTify platform” means the NFTify platform
- “Wallet” means a combination of a user’s public address and corresponding private key (or mnemonic phrase or keystore file with password) that holds any tokens that are created and/or received on any public blockchains, which may be associated with corresponding transactions related to this address
- Clause and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms;
- A reference to a person shall include a reference to an individual, firm, company, corporation, partnership, unincorporated body of persons, government, state or agency of a state or any association, trust, joint venture or consortium (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person’s personal representatives, successors, permitted assigns and permitted transferees;
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular; and
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
III. User Representations & Warranties
III.1. You can only use our Platform if permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction. Please make sure
that these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations that apply to you.
III.2. Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the Company upon
which we rely as being accurate in our dealings with you. By using the Platform, you represent and
warrant to the Company that you meet all eligibility requirements that we outline in these Terms. We
may still refuse to let certain people access or use the Platform, however, and we reserve the right to
change our eligibility criteria at any time. You make the following representations and warranties to us
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old and be able to form legally binding contracts. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Site;
- You are of sound mind and have the capacity to access this Terms of Service;
- All personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
- You have carefully considered the risks involved with using the Site and the Platform, and also the risks associated with tokens and swapping technologies including but not limited to the possibility of losing all the tokens you have;
- You will only use your legally owned tokens unless you are authorized on behalf of a third party (“Third Party“) and we agree that you may act on behalf of that Third Party. We may request that you provide written authorization from the Third Party confirming you have the necessary authority to swap tokens on their behalf;
- you are not breaking any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting;
- You will not use the Site or the Platform in order to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband tokens or proceeds;
- Any trading or other instructions received or undertaken through your signature credentials are deemed to be valid, binding, and conclusive, and that the Company may act upon those instructions without any liability or responsibility attaching to it; and
- Your use of the Platform does not violate any laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence.
IV. Swap Process
IV.1 When swapping between N1 ERC20 and N1 BEP20, the Platform will:
- Lock the N1 ERC20 in NFTify Bridge Contract of Ethereum and allow the recipient to mint a corresponding amount of N1 BEP20 on Binance Smart Chain , only if N1 (ERC-20) is successfully locked on smart contract of Ethereum
- Burn N1 ERC20 and Burn the corresponding amount of N1 BEP20, only if N1 (BEP-20) is successfully burnt on . All is to maintain a one-to-one peg between N1 ERC20 and N1 BEP20.
IV.2. Swapping from N1 ERC20 to N1 BEP20
- Both the sender and the recipient needs to interact with the Platform.
- The sender must log in the Platform by unlocking personal wallet on Ethereum blockchain using one of the available wallet options.
- The sender must provide the recipient's wallet address would like to receive the corresponding N1 BEP20 on the Binance Smart Chain. This address must be a valid address of Binance Smart Chain. The user must make sure that he has access to that Binance Smart Chain wallet address, either via a Private Key or Mnemonic Phrase or password depending on the selected wallet option. The sender must enter the amount of the N1 ERC20 tokens the user wants to swap. The tokens will be locked on smart contract of Ethereum
- The sender assumes all liability for any losses incurred as a result of providing an incorrect address (such as an address not associated with N1 BEP20). The Company is not responsible for any losses or for taking any actions to attempt to recover such N1 BEP20. If the funds are recoverable, we may in our sole discretion attempt to recover the funds, but such recovery efforts are in no way guaranteed.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time that maybe required to complete the transfer of the corresponding N1 BEP20 to the user.
- The Platform shall take no swap fees. All the costs on blockchain network will be covered by sender (on Ethereum) and the recipient (on Binance Smart Chain)
IV.3. Swapping from N1 BEP20 to N1 ERC20
- Both the sender and the recipient needs to interact with the Platform.
- The sender must log in to the Platform by unlocking the user's wallet on the Binance Smart Chain
- The sender must provide the recipient's wallet address would like to receive the corresponding amount of N1 ERC20 on Ethereum. This address must be a valid address of Ethereum.
- The sender must make sure that the recipient has access to that wallet address on Ethereum, either via a Private Key or Mnemonic Phrase or password depending on the selected wallet option.
- The sender must enter the amount of the N1 ERC20 tokens the user wants to swap. The tokens will be locked on smart contract of Ethereum. The sender must enter the amount of SOTA BEP20 the user wants to swap.
- The user assumes all liability for any losses incurred as a result of providing an incorrect address (such as an address not owned by you or an address not associated with N1 ERC20. The Company is not responsible for any losses or for taking any actions to attempt to recover such N1 ERC20. If the funds are recoverable, we may in our sole discretion attempt to recover the funds, but such recovery efforts are in no way guaranteed.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time that may be required to complete the transfer of the corresponding N1 ERC20 to the user.
- The Platform shall take no swap fees. All the costs on blockchain network will be covered by sender (on Binance Smart Chain) and the recipient (on Ethereum)
- Once completed, the swapped amount of N1 BEP20 tokens on the user’s wallet will be withdrawn, and the amount of N1 BEP20 will be burnt. The same amount as burnt tokens of N1 ERC20 on NFTify Bridge will be unlocked. The user shall receive the corresponding amount of N1 ERC20 in the provided Ethereum wallet address.
V. Fees on the Platform
The system does not charge any fees for swapping tokens. As for gas fee, the sender will bear the gas fee on the originating network, while the recipient is responsible for the gas fee on the destination network
VI. Intellectual Property Rights
VI.1. Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases,
functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site
(collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein
(collectively, the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us.
VI.2. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use
may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded,
translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose
whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
VI.3. Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the
Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained
access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you
in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
VII. Prohibited Activities
VII.1. As a user of the Platform, we grant you a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, nontransferable, and revocable license to use the Platform.
VII.2. You may not:
- use the Site or the Platform to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband tokens, funds, or proceeds. This includes any local, provincial, state, federal, national, or international laws that may apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Platform to pay for, support, or otherwise engage in any illegal activities including, but not limited to, illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities. If we discover that you have violated this Agreement or other regulatory requirements by participating in money laundering or by financing terrorist activities, we will take proportional disciplinary action. You further agree not to encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
- swap tokens on or through the Site, or use the Platform, with anything other than funds, keys, or tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you
- use the Site or the Platform to interfere with or subvert the rights or obligations of the Company or the rights or obligations of any other Site user or any other third party without authorization or use the Platform in any manner that could interfere, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying it.
- swap tokens using inaccurate information presented by the Site or by the Company or take advantage of any technical glitch, malfunction, failure, delay, default, or security breach
- distribute any virus or other harmful computer code through the Platform. You also agree to not take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or any of our third party providers’ infrastructure.
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform including, without limitation, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services.
VIII. Links to Other Sites
VIII.1. The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites ("Third-Party
Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video,
information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third
parties ("Third-Party Content").
VIII.2. Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for
accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party
Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed
from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or
other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
VIII.3. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any
Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the
Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your
own risk, and you should be aware the Terms of Service no longer govern.
VIII.4. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering
practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or
install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other
websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such
purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
VIII.5. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products
or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to
you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party
IX. Modifications & Interruptions
IX.1. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any
reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information
on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Platform and the Site
without notice at any time.
IX.2. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance
of the Site.
IX.3. We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware,
software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in
interruptions, delays, or errors.
IX.4. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the
Platform at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability
whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the
Platform and Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
IX.5 Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or
to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
X. Changes to the Policy
You will be deemed to have accepted such amended Terms by indicating your acceptance on the
Platform and the Site. Any further actions which you make will be subject to the Terms in effect at that
time. If you object to any changes, you may stop using the Platform and the Site. Your continued use of
the Platform and the Site after we publish or otherwise provide notice about our changes to the Terms