User", “you” or "your") and NFTify Bridge (referred to herein as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or
“our”), the company who owns and operates the Platform and the Site.
I.2. Unless otherwise specified, all terms used in this Policy shall have the same meanings as
provided in Clause 2. Definition and Interpretation of our Terms of Service.
I.3. This Policy (together with our Terms of Service) explains and sets out the basis for why and
when we collect Personal Information about the people who use the Platform and the Site, how
we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to other parties and the measures we take to
I.4. By using the Platform and the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices
described in this Policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the collection and
processing of any Personal Information you provide, as described below. We may amend this
Policy from time to time so please check it occasionally to ensure that you agree with any
changes. Your continued use of the Platform and the Site will constitute your acceptance of, and
agreement to, any changes.
I.5. The Company values privacy and we make a concerted effort to minimize and, to the possible extent, prevent the exposure of personal data during the use of our interface.
I.6. We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes
details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation,
political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and
I.7. We do not collect, hold, or store any information related to your wallet, including private
keys, keystore files, passwords, mnemonic phrases. In case the user connects to the Site from a
wallet managed by the platform, the wallet will be managed in accordance with the platform’s
Term of Use.
I.8. In case any of your personal information is collected by us, this Policy describes how the Company
collects, uses, and shares personal information of people who use the Platform and the Site.
I.9. This Policy applies to anyone who accesses the Platform and the Site. Please read the Policy
carefully to understand how your information will be handled within the system. By
visiting the Site, and/or using the Platform, you acknowledge that the collection, use, and
sharing of your information will take place as described in this Policy.
I.10. Since we are clear about the terminologies used, the phrase
“Personal Information” in this Policy refers to all information about an individual that (either by
itself or when combined with information from other available sources) allows that individual to
be identified, including but not limited, the individual’s name, telephone number, or e-mail
II. Blockchain Networks
Due to the inherent transparency of blockchain networks, transactions conducted
via any blockchain networks may be publicly accessible. This includes, but is not limited to, the sender and recipient's public address, the amount transferred, and any other
details included in a given transaction. Information stored on a blockchain network may
be public, immutable, and difficult or even impossible to manipulate. Transactions and
addresses may reveal information about the user’s identity and information can potentially be
correlated at anytime by any parties who chooses to do so, including law enforcement.
Users are advised to understand clearly how privacy and transparency on blockchain works.
III. Information Collection
We collect your information when you use the Platform and the Site or when you contact us
via email. The information that we might collect about you is as follows :
- Information provided by you: You may provide us with Personal Information by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or live-chat. The Personal Information you provide may include your name, email, address, phone number, language preferences and details of the pages you access. By providing us with this information, you expressly consent to our use of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information collected by us: When you use Platform and the Site, we may automatically collect information about your IP address, information about your visit, browser plug-in types and versions, your browsing activity, timezone setting, how you use Platform and the Site, and information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information obtained from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any other services operated by us or our partners. We also work with third parties (including contractors, project partners, service providers, analytics providers) and may receive your information from them. This information, together with other personal information provided by you, will be used to enhance your experience with Platform and the Site.
IV. Information Use
IV.1. We use your information to provide support and certain services to you.
IV.2. We may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you to:
- Provide you with information or services requested from us, including to respond to your comments, questions, and/or provide customer service;
- Inform you of new developments, products and features, including changes and updates to the Site;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends and personalize and improve Platform and the Site and your experience using Platform and the Site;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you
- Develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you
- Meet the Company’s legal and regulatory requirements, and
- Serve any other purposes with your consent.
IV.3. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movements, and
gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and
detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, the Site’s web servers also
automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail,
URL requested, and referral URL. This information is only used within the Company on a need-to-know basis. We reserve the right to block access for any users accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity.
IV.4. We review our retention periods for Personal Information on a regular basis. We will hold
your Personal Information on our systems for as long as necessary for the relevant activities.
V. Personal Information Sharing
V.1. We will not disclose your Personal Information other than as described below, and we do
not and will not sell your Personal Information to anyone.
V.2. You agree that we hold the rights to share the Personal Information we collect from and
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided it;
- With your consent;
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- To adhere to any court orders, laws, or legal processes, including to respond to any government or regulatory requests;
- To protect the rights of the Company, our agents, customers, and others by enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms of service;
- With third parties, if the Company or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by us about the users will be one of the transferred assets and,
- With those who need it to do work for us (our service providers, as defined below).
V.3. Service providers: We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to Platform
and the Site. In general, service providers will have access to your Personal Information only to
the extent needed to perform their business functions but may not use or share that Personal
Information for purposes outside the scope of their functions related to Platform and the Site.
V.4. We reserve the right to share historical wrap and/or unwrap transactions, estimated and
actual trade volumes; settlement prices; and other aggregate data and information related to
the digital assets available on the Site.
VI. Legal Basis for Processing
The following regulations form the basis to the ways in which we use and share your Personal
- Only when it is necessary do we perform pursuant to our contract with you or in your interests
- Our legitimate interests in ensuring our business is conducted legitimately and to a high standard. Legitimate interests mean the interests of our organization to conduct and manage our business to enable us to better serve you and provide you with a secure experience on the Site;
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Information
- We will retain the information that you provided in order to process your request, provide support, and/or carry out and fulfill our Promotions.
VII. Links to Other Sites
VII.1. The Site may contain links to other third-party websites or applications. Once you click on
such a link and leave the Site or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are
no longer governed by this Policy. Any information you provide on those sites is subject to that
policies of those third-party sites or applications.
VII.2. This Policy and the use of your Personal Information only applies to the information you
provide. You are cautioned that if you disclose Personal Information or personally sensitive data
through the use of the Internet, such as through chat rooms, communities, bulletin boards, or
other public online forums, this information may be collected and used by other persons or
companies over which the Company has no control. It is your responsibility to review the
privacy statements, policies, terms, and conditions of any person or company to whom you
choose to link or with whom you choose to contract. We are not responsible for the privacy
statements, policies, terms, conditions, or other content of any Site not owned or managed by
VIII. Commitment towards Children's Policies
We do not direct the Platform and the Site to, nor knowingly collect any personal
information from children under 18. Children under 18 are not eligible to use the Platform and
the Site. If we learn that someone using the Platform and the Site is under 18 years of age, we
will take steps to remove all related personal information from our database and to prevent them
from utilizing the Platform and the Site.
IX. Security & Rights of Personal Information
IX.1. We are committed to protecting the security of Personal Information. We have taken
certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to help safeguard the information we collect
from and about you. While we take steps to help ensure the integrity and security of our
network and systems, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the
email or through the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access
IX.2. Personal Information and other data may be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which
you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or
countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory
agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal
Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those
countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
X. Changes to the Policy
X.1. The Company are permitted to amend to the Policy in the future.
You will be deemed to have accepted such amended Policy by indicating your acceptance on the
Platform and the Site. Any further actions which you make will be subject to the Policy in effect
at that time. If you object to any changes, you may stop using the Platform and the Site. Your
continued use of the Platform and the Site after we publish or otherwise provide notice about
our changes to the Policy means that you are consenting to the updated Policy.
X.2. We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on Jun 30th 2021.