1. Close NFTify Store
Maybe you’re ready to wash your hands of this NFT business, or you’re too busy working on something else and wondering if there’s any way to stop using NFTify.
Here's how to close your store!
Steps you should know before you close your NFTify Store
- Save your store information by exporting files. You can choose to save your transactions by exporting your sales history.
- If you have any third-party apps that have your payment information outside of NFTify, then cancel your service with those apps to avoid being billed externally after you close your store.
- If you have a custom domain that you bought through NFTify, then you can transfer it to another provider.
- If you have a custom domain that you bought through a third party, then you can remove it from your store using your store admin. If you don't remove your domain from your NFTify store before closing it, then you might not be able to use it for another website.
- Be aware that NFTify will store all your data and configurations for 90 days after you close your store, in case you change your mind!
To close your store:
Step 1: Select Setting --> General section at the left menu then click on Close Store button
Step 2: Select a reason for the cancellation and then click Continue
Step 3: Enter your password, and then click Close store.
2. Re-open NFTify Store
You can re-open your store at any time within three months. When you're ready to re-open your store, log in, and then start your business again.
To re-open your store:
Step 1: Log in to your account and select the store that you want to re-open
Step 2: A re-open store screen will be displayed, let's choose to re-open your store
Step 3: Enter your password, and then click Open store