The Linear Rate pool includes the following information.
- Stake Tokens - Earn Tokens: The token you use to stake and the one you receive as rewards from the pool.
E.g, N1-N1: You stake N1 and earn N1 as rewards.
- Earned: The current number of tokens you earn as staking rewards.
- APR: Annual Interest Rate. Click the document icon on the right to view detailed information.
- Remaining: Remaining tokens until the pool is full.
- For pools that do not limit the number of tokens to be staked, the remaining is displayed as as “-”
- For pools that limit the number of tokens to be staked, the remaining tokens = Total pool amount - Total tokens staked by users.
- Lock-up term: The length of time the tokens remain locked. Current terms on NFTify staking are 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and None (No time limit).
- Withdraw delay time: It’s the amount of time you must wait when unstaking tokens from the pool. When you unstake tokens:
- The rewards you have earned up to the date you unstake your tokens will be transferred to your wallet address.
- The system will stop calculating your rewards.
- After the delay time, you can receive the tokens you staked to your wallet address.