(1) Connect Wallet & Network:
- Staking requires users to connect to the wallet and join these pools.
(2) Pool Statuses: Switch the button to filter the staking pools by the status.
- Live: The staking pool is open and you can stake to earn rewards.
- Finished: The staking pool is closed and you can no longer join.
(3) Pool Types: There are 2 types of staking pools, which are :
- Allocation pool: Users will earn staking rewards each time a new block is created. The sooner and the higher your staking, the more rewards you earn.
- Linear Rate pool: Users will earn staking rewards based on the length of time the tokens remain locked.
(4) My Staking Pools: Activate this button to filter only the pools you are currently staking.